Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

My Memories creation and Freebies!

Hello everyone.  I have been busy for the past 2 weeks or so.  I thought I could get things rolling on my blog, but it just seems like every time I plan to do something I want to do, something else takes first priority.  Well, my husband was home for two weeks and we were able to clean out one bay in our two car garage.  I was so ashamed of it I didn't take any pictures before the purging.  Oh, and now we have two large tarps over a large amount of yard sale "stuff" because it decided to rain for 3 days.  LOL. Isn't that just the way it goes?  Well enough about that.  Check out this video of some  page layouts I created using My Memories Scrapbook software.
To purchase your own My Memories Suite click here And remember to use STMMMS98529 for $10 off the purchase of My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the My Memories.com store.
Oh, And let's not forget the freebies I promised you.  Bookmarks! Just in time for back to school.  Kit 1, Kit 2, Kit 3
Have fun creating.  
Patty
Have you made a memory today?

No comments:

Have you made a memory today?