Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mystery Crochet

I have joined a crochet along.  This is my first time doing anything like this.  I have been crocheting for many years.  I usually follow someone's directions because I have yet to know how to figure my own pattern.  My mother use to design her own patterns when she knit, crocheted, even sewing and quilting.  Maybe I should have asked her to show me how to do that too.
 These little triangles are the first step in the mystery crochet along.   I can't wait to see what is next!

 We were told to make four different colors so here are mine.  Now I am going to go work on the next step which are hearts.  This is the link to step # 1 If you would like to join in also.  You can find the creator of this CAL (crochet-a-long) Sara, here.  I will be back to post this weeks part 2 in a day or two.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

these are beautiful! I know you will be able to figure them out, and before you know it you will be designing your own designs as well. GREAT job!

Kwilt Krazy said...

Nice work! Bright and cherry!

Patty said...

Thanks everyone.

Have you made a memory today?